Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Day of School


I know it seems early for such a statement, but William and Clark are participating in the summer program at their pre-school—where Clark officially starts in the fall. However, I thought it was a good idea to have them go a couple of days a week to get Clark adjusted to it since he has never been in any similar environment before. The first day was last Wednesday, and I am happy to report that he did well. This photo was taken after the school day, and as you can see, he was in a silly mood. The teachers were very impressed for how he did and commented several times about how he is such a sweet child. In no way am I feeling that the transition is complete, although he did go for his second time yesterday and it also appeared to be a good day, but at least it is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment