Thursday, September 9, 2010

Let Pre-school Begin



Yesterday was Clark's turn to officially start pre-school. He is going to the same school that William attended last year, and he had a great day! As you can see from the photo he was tired at the end of his day (he only took a 20 minute nap), but he was happy. And, I was especially happy because he was wearing the same clothes that I brought him in that morning--which means he didn't have any accidents! He went to a once a week program there for a couple of months this summer along with William, which I really think helped with this transition. He is in a new classroom with new teachers, but the environment was familiar to him and therefore made it easy for him to jump right in. He is in the 3 year-old class (he is young, but in LA the cutoff is September 30, which he makes by a week) and goes to school 3 days per week for fairly long days (9:15 am til 2:15 pm). I just hope it continues going well for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment